Sunday, May 18, 2014

Buy Me Some Peanuts and Crackerjacks...

What a beautiful day for some baseball, a hot dog and some nachos!  Yum! 

Check out this "man card" I made for my brother, Levi, for his birthday.  (Cards for guys are the most difficult for me, no bows, flowers or pearls.  C'mon now!)  I used papers from the Graphic 45 line "Good Ol' Sport" which I thought worked great for all those sport fans.
I used some striped and plaid paper, a score card and a couple vintage baseball images.  To finish it off, I added a few wooden buttons with twine, two flags in the top left corner and a Happy Birthday stamp from Two Paper Divas.  I also ripped the edges of all the papers to give it an older look.  Hope your birthday is extra special, bro!  Love ya!
Thanks for checking out Kirby's Kards today.  Make it a great day!
Jenny     

No comments:

Post a Comment