Saturday, May 17, 2014

Just for You

I'm super excited to be part of the Two Paper Divas design team.  Here's my very first project: a cute mason jar "Just for You" card.  I used the Mason Jar Stamp, the jar topper and words are from the Jar Access #3 and the cherries came from the Seed Packet Fillers.  These clear stamps are absolutely amazing and such high quality!  They stamp perfect every time...be sure to check them out!  
 The background for the card is a worn newspaper-like paper, topped with a teal polka dot cherry paper and some scalloped red paper at the bottom.  I like to jazz things up a bit with some pearls (love those things as they remind me of my Grandma Margaret and the pearls she use to wear) and red buttons with twine.  Around the red and white check jar lid, I wrapped some cream twine and topped my bow with a petite red and white flower.  I glued some eyelet below the jar lid as well and topped it off with a little "Homemade Just for You" tag.  Finally, it wouldn't be complete without some bling, so I used some red glitter on the cherries that I cut out. 
Mason-Jar-&-Cherries
Thanks for stopping by to check out "Kirby's Kards."  A huge hug and thank you goes out to Melissa Rodgers, who designed the banner for this blog (it's so me!) and spent several hours helping me get started. 
Make it a great day!
Jenny

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations and welcome to Two Paper Divas Design Team! You are so talented Jenny and it's an honor to have you on board with Divas. Happy Stamping, Mel

    ReplyDelete