Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Lovin' All These Flowers


We've been busy at our house planting some perennials and annuals to give a little curb appeal.  So, when I saw this seed packet image on Pinterest I just had to print it out.  I'm loving all the oranges this year.
I used a little green and cream polka dot paper, a paper doily and some brown paper.  Gotta add a cute burlap and green stitched bow with a little cream twine, an orange button to pop that color and a little green leaf stickpin.  I used two stamps from Two Paper Divas for this card.  The first is the Friendship Grows stamp from the Seed Packet stamp set and the second is a Thank You stamp from Banners #1 .  I finished off the bottom with some cream felt hearts and pearls (of course!)
Thanks again for stopping by Kirby's Kards today.

Make it a great day!
Jenny  



No comments:

Post a Comment