Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Springtime flowers

I decided to stay with the flower theme that we have going here and make a cute seed packet card.  I usually always make my cards around the same size, but decided to change it up a bit and make a taller card this time.  Have I told you I love the seed packet stamp from Two Paper Divas?  Okay, I'm kind of obsessed with it!  I decided to use some fun, spring papers with a little polka dots, green check and floral prints.
I added a little detail to the top corners and also to the bottom with some fringed tissue.  Using a little pocket, I added a tag with some ribbon behind the seed packet stamp for a little extra message, if you like.  
I popped the oval on the seed packet, the friendship grows (also from the seed packet stamp set) message and added a few pearls.  Bling was added to the flower centers (gotta add a little glitter somewhere!)  

Thanks for stopping by Kirby's Kards!  Make it a great day!
Jenny

1 comment:

  1. Your card is so very cute Jenny! I love the fringe at the bottom. You make such fabulous cards -LOVE them!! :)

    ReplyDelete