Wednesday, May 21, 2014

The Great Outdoors

Cattails...I remember these along the Smoky Hill River that runs behind my parent's house.  So neat, just love being outside!  Check out this card I made with a new set of stamps from Two Paper Divas called "God's Creation."
There's several stamps to pick from in this set, all beautiful.  I first stamped the grass in an olive color and then added the brown cattails to a few.  I popped up the adorable little butterfly, added some burlap and green ribbon at the bottom with an olive button and twine.  I added a brown leaf stickpin as well.  I decided to use half of the saying on the front of the card and the other half on the inside (The grass withers, The flower fades, but the WORD of our GOD stands forever.)  Love that quote!
Using some green and brown paper to layer, that just finished off this card.  I sure hope this card reminds you of some wonderful memories of being outside.  Take some time to enjoy some sunshine today too.

Make it a great day!
Jenny

1 comment:

  1. A beautiful card to go with beautiful memories. Love it!

    ReplyDelete