Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday

"You say it's your birthday...happy, happy birthday!"  Who doesn't love getting cards in the mail on their birthday?  I know I certainly do.  I made a fun cupcake birthday card, using some of the Two Paper Divas cute stamps.  I started with a black and cream polka dot print for the background and topped it with a doily circle die.  I stamped the table on brown kraft paper and used a stripe print for the cupcake wrapper.  I couldn't pass up using some glitter for this red velvet cupcake.  A pearl on top and this cupcake is ready to eat!  Yum!
I love this Happy Birthday stamp (from the Everyday Sentiments set) with the little confetti dots everywhere.  It seemed perfect for the look I was going for.  Adding a little red scalloped paper, some black felt hearts with pearls and a cream and red bow with a black button with twine really finishes this card.  Thanks for checking out Kirby's Kards!

Make it a great day!
Jenny

2 comments:

  1. Really nice Birthday card, Jenny. Lots of FUN detail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet birthday card - looks like red velvet cake without the frosting! Love all the tiny details that make your projects so unique! LOVE

    ReplyDelete