Monday, July 7, 2014

Jam Packed with Love

Apricot, Strawberry, Grape, Blackberry, Raspberry, Peach...what's your favorite jelly?  Who doesn't love a warm, buttery biscuit with some homemade jam?  Yummy!  You've got to check out this little pocket I made filled with a few tags.  I used the latest stamp set, Jelly Jar, from Two Paper Divas for this project.  OMG!!!  So cute!  Here's a picture of the finished project.
Now, let me take you for a tour...
For the pocket, I used some polka dot printed papers, a doily, printable recipe card, seam binding and twine for the bow & a "handmade with love" ribbon along the bottom.  There's a tag on the pocket as well using the Jelly Jar stamp set.  The jar reads "Jam Packed with Love."  Love that!  I also used the "From the Kitchen of"stamp from the Jar Access #3 and the "Just for You" tag stamp is also from that same stamp set.
Here's some of the little tags I put inside the pocket.  I thought these could make cute bookmarks for recipe books or would be neat to put with a jar of jelly to give as a gift.  Anyway, there's several fun things to do with this project.

Thanks for checking out my blog!  If you have a minute, leave me a comment with your favorite jelly. My favorite is apricot.

Make it a great day!
Jenny

 

2 comments:

  1. These are over the top cute Jenny! Love everything about them. So happy you are a part of our DT. Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your project, Jenny! The red polka dots are just the right touch with a jelly jar! So cute!

    ReplyDelete