Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Life is...

"Life is what happens to us while we are making other plans."  This is just one of the many new stamps from Two Paper Divas.  They have just released a bunch of quotes/sentiments that you will love for card making and other paper crafting projects. To me this quote means: if we spend all of our time planning and planning, life will fly by and we won't have had time to enjoy every minute of it.  And, all of those minutes are precious.  So, on that note check out the card I made.   
I used some patterned papers from My Minds Eye, of course I love the polka dots!  I also added some lace and a scalloped trim as well.  I wanted the saying to really pop, so I used pop dots and framed it with kraft paper.
Adding a couple buttons with some twine, pearls, a seam binding bow with twine and a heart, this card is almost complete.  Check out the little Faith tag on the bow.  It's also a Two Paper Diva stamp that is available here.

Thanks for taking a minute out of your busy day to check out Kirby's Kards.

Make it a great day!
Jenny

2 comments:

  1. Jennythe polka dots are so cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love the polka dots and all your little embellishments that tie the whole card together. What a pretty card & lovely sentiment!

    ReplyDelete