Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Oh So Cute

I had so much fun making these oh so sweet baby cards.  My hubby's Aunt and Uncle just had their fourth child (finally a boy!) so I wanted to make a special card to send to them.  Congrats Tom and Meredith!  I used the same "Welcome Baby" stamp on both cards from Two Paper Divas.  It's from their Banners #1 stamp set.  I used a printable, a few patterned papers, buttons, seam binding, a ruler ribbon and a little paperclip.  I couldn't resist the little boy with the dog, yes I'm crazy about dogs!   
Here's the second I created for a baby girl.  I thought it was super cute with the little girl rockin' the baby doll.  Notice there's a dog in this card too!  I cut out the Rock-A-Bye Baby from patterned paper.  I just love the little paper bow on top of some pink twine and a seam binding bow.  The pink bow is a stamp from Two Paper Divas from the Jar Access #3 set.  I stamped it on some printed pink paper and cut it out.  I love all the layers.  
Thanks for checking out Kirby's Kards!

Make it a great day!
Jenny

     

2 comments:

  1. Both your baby cards are super sweet! Love the little boy climbing up the stairs and the little girl rocking her baby - too cute! Love the bow on top of the ribbon - that's a really cool embellishment! Beautiful cards, Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Robin! I'm having a blast posting new things on my blog!

      Delete