Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Sprinkled with Love

Wait until you see all the new stamps from Two Paper Divas!!!  They are super cute, you are going to LOVE them!  I do!!!  I used the latest cupcake set for my card (there are actually five different cupcakes in this set, so the possibilities are endless).  Check out this card I made using a circle doily die.
I started with two doily die cuts and added a patterned paper to the front using a circle die.  I then added a little banner out of patterned green paper with a few pearls and two cream twine bows.  I got to borrow copic markers from my friend, Linda, to color the sprinkles and the cupcake wrapper.  This was my first attempt using copics, so here ya go!  Thanks Linda!  
I just love the saying that is with the cupcake stamp set "Sprinkled with Love."  I put a few pearls on the sentiment as well.  I did pop the banner, cupcake and sentiment on the card.  I find myself always making cards the same shape, so I decided to change it up and make a circle card.  Thanks for taking a minute out of your busy schedule to check out Kirby's Kards.  I appreciate it!  And make sure you check out Two Paper Divas...their stamps are simply amazing!

Make it a great day!
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment