Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Sweet Treats

Well, I guess summer is over...the kids were headed back to school today.  Time is flying by.  I'm trying to stay ahead of the game and get some Halloween/Autumn cards made.  Check out the latest stamp from the Cupcake Celebration stamp set from Two Paper Divas.  It has mini candycorn on the frosting, soooo cute!  Who wouldn't like to receive a cupcake like that??!!
I used some wild patterned papers on this card, probably too wild!  But it is for Halloween, so I figured I was okay!  I trimmed two of the corners in orange paper and a few pearls.  I used some black seam binding for the bow and topped it with an orange button and twine.  For the bingo card, I used the Halloween set from Two Paper Divas as well.  You can purchase this set of nine bingo cards with different Halloween words at the top.  It's so easy, you just print them out once purchased and you use them over and over.  So cool!  
I decided to pop the bingo card with some orange scalloped paper behind it.  For the cute cupcake, I colored the candies with copic markers and just had to add some bling with the orange glitter on the cupcake wrapper!  I hope you have enjoyed this fun Halloween card and appreciate you stopping by Kirby's Kards today!

Make it a great day!
Jenny  

No comments:

Post a Comment