Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Pure Sweetness

Gumballs, Sprees, Jawbreakers...what is your favorite candy?  Wait until you see the latest stamp set released by Two Paper Divas!  They have created an adorable jar with multiple treats to go inside it.  Make sure you check out their new website and all of their new stamp sets.  Simply amazing!!!  I decided to use the round candies for this card.  So cute! 
 I started with a couple patterned papers in greens and a reddish color.  I colored the candies some shades of pinks, reds and greens and added a little glitter to each one for some sweetness and dimension.  I decided to color the jar lid a green color and used glossy accents for the jar top as well as adding some red twine and a pearl.  I like using the Happy Birthday stamp from TPD's Everyday Sentiments that has some confetti around it, since this card was just fun!  A couple pearls at the bottom and this card is ready for that special someone's birthday!
Wait until you see the back of my card...Two Paper Divas just released a stamp set that allows you to put your name on your creation.  I love all the phrases as I like to sign my name to each project I create, making it more personal.  The possibilities are endless with this set...you can add your special touch to whatever you create!
I hope this card has reminded you of all those yummy, sweet treats that we all grew up with!  Thanks for stopping by Kirby's Kards.

Make it a great day!
Jenny

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! I love this card. That candy jar is just adorable - so so cute!!��

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card, Jenny! Love your color choices and all your little details!

    ReplyDelete