Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Spooky

Yeah, it's officially Fall!  Time to be thinking of Halloween costume ideas!  We usually dress up our dogs for all the spooks to see that come around trick-or-treating!  They don't always like what I pick out for them, but they sure look cute!  I wanted to share a Halloween card I made using stamps from Two Paper Divas.  I started with a cute black polka dot die for the background on cream cardstock.  I then added an orange and black mini polka dot patterned paper and topped it with one of the Halloween Bingo Cards from Two Paper Divas.  There's several bingo card sayings to pick from and you just purchase them online and then print whatever you would like.  You can use them over and over and over!  I decided to color the word "Spooky" in orange to pop it.  I just love the Happy Halloween stamp set as there's so many fun stamps to pick from.  So, I used the moon, bat, "Happy Haunting" saying and the witch's hat.  Some orange ribbon, cream twine, a black star and a couple festive buttons and this card is just the thing for that special spook!
Thanks for checking out my blog today!  Be sure to click here to hop on over to Two Paper Divas for lots of inspiration and adorable stamp sets.  

Make it a great day!
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment