Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Fall Traditions

Pumpkin Patches, Hayrides, Corn Mazes...what's your fall tradition?  Autumn is my absolute favorite season!  It's just perfect for a bike ride enjoying all the beautiful fall colors with my hubby or a stroll with our dogs.  We try to take advantage of the gorgeous weather and spend as much time outdoors as we can.  I wanted to share a fun card I made using some of the latest stamps from Two Paper Divas.  You're going to LOVE them!
I started with their new fence stamp, which I stamped, cut out and distressed to give it a rustic feel.  Their bicycle stamp has got to be one of my new favorites.  I colored it with copic markers and cut it out as well.  So cute!  The little pumpkins/hayrides sign is from their Autumn Word Block stamp which is also from their latest release.  I masked off part of the stamp, so just the words Pumpkins & Hayrides would show.  The "Enjoy the Journey" stamp comes from the Simple Phrases set.  I then added a little flower to the saying and there you have it!

Thanks for taking a minute to check out my latest creation!

Make it a great day!
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment