Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Frosty Fun

Halloween cards...DONE (mailed yesterday)!!!  Christmas cards...one down and many to go!  On that note, I wanted to share with you a fun, ice skating card I created.  I think this stamp set, "Warm Winter Wishes" by Two Paper Divas is so adorable!  I love everything about it!  You can click HERE to check out all of their amazing stamps.  
I first stamped the ice skates and cut them out.  For the blade portion, I colored them with copic markers and added some glossy accents to make them shiny.  I used Wink of Stella on the skates to add a glittery effect.  Aren't they cute with the little pink pom poms?  I used some fun patterned papers with snowflakes and Christmas words, a little white trim with some silver to jazz it up a bit, a couple glittered snowflakes, a pink seam binding bow with some pink twine and a few sleigh bells.  The sentiment "Frosty Fun" is also from the same set. Here's a closer view of the skates.
I sure hope you're having a great week.  Make sure you take some time to be a little crafty this week!  Thanks for checking out Kirby's Kards!

Make it a great day!
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment