Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Chilly Days Call for Hot Cocoa

Well, the colder weather has certainly hit our neck of the woods.  Bryan and I have already made hot cocoa (with marshmallows of course!)  So on that note, here's my creation for the week using the "You Warm My Heart" stamp set from Two Paper Divas.  
I started with some cute pink patterned papers and added a doily and scalloped circle.  I just thought this mug with whipped goodness looked so yummy!  I added some glossy accents and glitter to the cream and little peppermint sticks.  I finished it off with a couple buttons with lace and the saying "You Warm My Heart."

Hope you are having a great week!  This time change has messed me all up! :)  Thanks for stopping by Kirby's Kards!

Make it a great day!
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment