Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Penguins on Parade

I just couldn't wait to play with this new Penguin stamp from Two Paper Divas.  Isn't he so cute?  
I started with some sweet, winter patterned papers with trees in the background and added a white  paper doily, a yellow patterned paper doily and then the adorable, little penguin.  I stamped him on an ivory snowflake paper and then colored the black and yellow sections with copics.  The scarf and hat are cut from printed papers.  I just love him!  I used the "Snowy Greetings" stamp from stamp set Warm Winter Wishes, which is running vertically on the right side.  To finish this card off, I added a few snowflakes with pearls, a seam binding bow with pink and silver twine and a jingle bell. 

Sure hope you are able to spend some cozy time with a cup of hot cocoa in front of the fireplace.

Make it a great day!
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment