Sunday, February 8, 2015

Luck of the Irish

Well, I'm venturing out and trying something new this week!  Today I'm attempting Sketch #214 from My Favorite Things.  They have a new sketch that comes out each week.

All of my stamps are from Two Paper Divas Lucky Me stamp set.  You can click Here to check out their website.  I started with a cute St. Patty's Day plaid paper for the background, which I used a stitched die from My Favorite Things around the edge.  To follow the sketch, I used a pierced circle die from My Favorite Things on a shamrock paper, cut it in half and popped the hat on top of that.  The hat stamp is from Two Paper Divas.  I used Wink of Stella on the little shamrock to add some glitz.  The saying, "It's Your Lucky Day!" is from this same stamp set from Two Paper Divas.  I added a die cut shamrock and a couple cream dots and there you have it!

Thanks for checking out my card, made from Sketch #214!

Make it a great day!
Jenny

1 comment:

  1. I sure do love St. Patrick's Day, Jenny! So it's super fun to see this card. :)

    Susan R. Opel, Creative Ambassador for My Favorite Things

    ReplyDelete