Thursday, February 12, 2015

So Sweet

Time for another sketch, this one is from Verve's MoJo Monday #384.  Check it out!  

I wanted to used one of the new stamp sets from Two Paper Divas.  This one is called Mason Jar Accessories #4.  It includes several different cookies to put into a mason jar and a few sentiments to go along with them.  I chose the heart shaped cookies and added the sprinkles to a few of them.  On the other cookies, I stamped a smaller heart in the center and added a pearl to those.  The cream twine bow has a mini tag attached that says "Sweet!" and it's from the same stamp set as well.

Thanks for popping by Kirby's Kards to check out my latest card!

Make it a great day!
Jenny

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, Jenny! Glad to see you did this challenge. I loved this layout and your card is adorable. I can't wait until I can have this set, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the challenge! Love it!! Mel

    ReplyDelete