Thursday, March 12, 2015

Hippity Hoppity

Who doesn't love a cute, little, furry bunny?  I especially like their floppy ears!  Check out this sweet Easter card I made using "Bunny Love" from my friends at Two Paper Divas.  
I love that this row of bunnies is kind of abstract, looks vintage!  I layered a few papers and added a scalloped trim to this card.  I used a couple solid colors to bring in the pinks and yellows.  Of course, I couldn't resist using a little polka dot paper on this card as well.  The green seam binding bow, cream button and twine finish this sweet Easter card.
Thanks for taking a minute out of your day to check out Kirby's Kards!  I really appreciate it!  Be sure to stop by my blog next week for some St. Patty's Day inspiration!

Make it a great day!
Jenny

1 comment: