Sunday, April 19, 2015

Birthday Time

April has been a busy birthday card month for me, so I wanted to share with you a few of those cards.  This first card is one I made for my husband, Bryan, who loves baseball.  I found this vintage baseball image and layered it on some patterned papers along with a star and clipboard flag that says, "Take me out to the ball game!"  The "Happy Birthday" message is a stamp from Two Paper Divas "Everyday Sentiments" set.
This next card was super fun to make for our little nephew's third birthday.  The background is a tape measure embossing folder that I used on kraft paper and the old-fashion truck is a die cut.  The "Happy Birthday" message is from Two Paper Divas "Banner 1" set.
For the inside of his card, I used the toolbox set that is from Two Paper Divas "You Are A Handy Guy".  Isn't it the coolest?!  Lovin' all those tools, especially that saw!  I stamped them on kraft and gray paper and just cut them out.  I like the confetti "Happy Birthday" sentiment (Two Paper Divas "Everyday Sentiments") and wanted to really make it stand out, so I stamped it three times and popped them too.
And now for my favorite part...the back of the card!  I used two different stamp sets from Two Paper Divas, the rustic sign is from the set "For Dad" and the "handmade by" is from "From Me."  I thought this sign just really finished off my card!
This last birthday card is a sweet, vintage card for Bryan's cousin Carly, who loves her doggies and cats.  The papers are from Graphic 45 and the "Happy Birthday" sentiment is from Two Paper Divas.  I added some plaid scallops to the bottom of the card, a little paperclip, rust and cream roses for a 3-D look and a couple of sequins that are new from Two Paper Divas.
Here's a close up of all the details:
Thanks for checking out my latest birthday cards on Kirby's Kards today!

Make it a great day!
Jenny

3 comments:

  1. Wow....you really did have to make a bunch of cards! Fun, fun! And you are right, the sign really worked well for the back of the card. Hadn't thought of that:):) Thanks for sharing all of these ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny these r all so cute. Great ideas for atticus card. Clever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been busy! Great cards Jenny, thanks so much for sharing. Mel

    ReplyDelete