Saturday, April 11, 2015

Life's a Breeze

Just poppin' in to share a card I made using a couple of the new stamps from Two Paper Divas April release.  Melissa and Gayla have done an amazing job this month with so many fun summertime sets.  Click here to check them out!  
I'm using their new clothesline, which is from the set "Wanna Hang Out" and I also used "Life's A Breeze."  The pole is stamped on kraft paper and I cut some twine to make the clothesline.  Check out these sweet, little swimsuits...too cute!  They were each stamped on patterned paper and cut out as well.  I love these little clothespins and I'm always looking for an excuse to use them, so this card was just perfect!  The sentiment also comes with the set and the clouds are from another one of their sets called, "You Are My Sunshine."  Sure hope you have enjoyed this fun summer card!  If you have a minute to like me on Facebook, that would be fantastic!
Thanks again for stopping by Kirby's Kards today!

Make it a great day!
Jenny

2 comments:

  1. This is really fun Jenny! Love all the suits, the use of twine and the mini clothespins. Thanks for sharing, Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card. Love the entire line of swimsuits. Great card for summer! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete