Friday, July 31, 2015

Eat More Cupcakes!

Who doesn't love this saying, "Life is Short, Eat More Cupcakes??!!"  I love a little sweet treat...especially a chocolate sweet treat!  This has been such a fun week because Thursday was my 33rd birthday!  I found out that I share my birthday with National Cheesecake Day!!!  What?  Seriously?  That's got to be the best news ever!  My coworkers treated me to lunch at The Cheesecake Factory to celebrate.  So, with desserts on the brain I just had to make a delicious card to share with you.  Check it out:



The background is just one printed paper that I wrapped red and white twine around and tied a bow.  I stamped each cupcake twice so I could have the wrapper on patterned paper and that would allow me to color the flowers and sprinkles.  I used a red Wink of Stella pin to color them and a yellow Copic marker.  These cute cupcakes are stamps from Two Paper Divas as well as the fun sentiment.  The stamps also include several other cupcakes and many more birthday themed sayings.  

I hope you had a great week as well and that you take some time to get a little creative this weekend!

Make it a great day!
Jenny

2 comments:

  1. What's not to love about this card - cupcakes, pearls, layers....it's all there! Super cute and fun card! I hope your birthday was super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card my friend!! Great layout. Hugs, Mel

    ReplyDelete