Saturday, August 8, 2015

Back to School

School days are here again!  I remember how big of a deal it was to get to pick out my school supplies growing up.  Which kind of binder, notebook paper, pencils, folders, markers, backpack, etc. was I going to decide on?  The beginning of a new school year was always a very exciting time.  Meeting my new teacher, catching up with friends and getting back into a routine that I found myself missing during the summer always gave the start to school a special feel.  Do any of you have any favorite back to school memories?  In keeping with the "back to school" theme, I wanted to share a fun card with you.  Check it out:


I absolutely love aqua and orange together, so I started with check and polka dot papers.  I stamped the notebook paper from Two Paper Divas set called "Paper Elements Two" and cut it out.  It is popped on the orange paper and a little paperclip was added to the left side.  I wrapped some twine underneath and also circled it under the pencil.  The pencil is a stamp from Two Paper Divas "Pencil and More" set.  To complete this card I added a few stars and a couple little arrows.  The sentiment "You're a Star" is from Two Paper Divas as well.


Found this picture of myself on the first day of school! 

Make it a great day!
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment