Saturday, September 26, 2015

Happy Haunting!

This week marked the first day of the fall season. Yeah!  Autumn is my very favorite for several reasons: the changing colors of the trees, cooler temperatures, corn shocks, pumpkins, gourds, straw bales, boots with leggings, chunky sweaters, apple cider, I could go on forever!  Our house is all decked out on the interior and I'm hoping to get the outside done this next week!  I love decorating for the seasons! 


Today, I decided to make a Halloween tag using one of the spooky new stamp sets from Two Paper Divas called "Halloween Silhouettes."   I used every single stamp in the set to make this tag.  It's honestly become one of my favorites.  The "Happy Haunting" saying is also from Two Paper Divas.  I started by cutting a tag out of kraft paper and then layering a tan Halloween paper with different words on it.  The black and white star paper was then added on top of the mini polka dot horizontal piece.  I stamped the fence, tombstone, crow, moon and bat on card stock and cut them out.  The moon and bat have been popped for a little dimension.  To complete this scary tag, I added the "31" metal oval by Tim Holtz, orange glittered dots, black pom pom ribbon to the bottom, black ribbon with a black and orange button and twine.  

Thanks for stopping by Kirby's Kards today to check out my latest creation!  Hope I didn't scare you too much with this "spook-tacular"tag!

Make it a great day!
Jenny

2 comments:

  1. Super cute tag and not everyone is going to realize the detail that went in to it. All that detailed cutting!! Love Halloween and this tag is adorable. I'm not even going to hold it against you that you are rooting for colder weather!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, totally agree with G on all accounts! Love it Jenny! Mel

    ReplyDelete