Saturday, October 24, 2015

Just For You!

Halloween cards in the mailbox, check!  Halloween candy for the trick-or-treaters, check!  Royals headed to the World Series, check!  Another Christmas card completed, check!  Boy, I'm getting a lot accomplished...well a few things anyway!  Check out my latest Christmas card:


Don't ya just love the color gray?  I certainly do and I decided to pop red and white with that gray color.  The background paper has been run through my Big Shot to make the stitched border.  I then wrapped silver twine three times around the center of my card and tied a bow.  The white and gray tag has been popped as well as the two candy canes.  The candy canes are one of the latest stamps from Two Paper Divas called what else than "Candy Canes!"  I colored them with a red copic marker and then added a little mistletoe from the set "Christmas Clothesline."  On top of that I added two paper flowers and a gray tag which reads, "Just For You" from Two Paper Divas set "Truffle Treats."  To complete this Christmas card, I added a sweet red and white polka dot ribbon that has lace at the bottom as well as a couple of sequins.  


Hope you enjoyed my latest creation!  Be sure to check back next week for a funny Halloween project!  It will definitely make you laugh!

Make it a great day!
Jenny

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Jenny! Love that you added some mistletoe! It was good seeing you Saturday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to combine these two stamp sets. Love it! Mel

    ReplyDelete