Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Vintage Images

I'll tell you what, I really hope that the Royals keep winning because I'm getting a lot accomplished while listening to the games on the radio!  I was able to knock out several cards the other night and here's a few of them:


My friend, Rene, opened the sweetest, vintage, shabby chic paper crafting store and I got to go after church a couple of weeks ago.  It's called Vintage in KC and it's located in Shawnee, KS.  If you haven't been, you have got to go check it out!  She is amazing at well, everything! :o)  I made these cards using a new paper line by Maya Designs called Summer Crush that I purchased at her store.

 

The patterned papers features blues and pinks, so they could work for either men or women.  I have to say that the bicycle one is my favorite!


Thanks for stopping by Kirby's Kards!

Make it a great day and GO ROYALS!
Jenny


No comments:

Post a Comment