Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Bundle of Joy

Bryan and I were so blessed to become an Auntie and Uncle again this month!  My brother and sister-in-law welcomed Elliott Andrew Piper into the world on December 14th.  We were super excited to get to meet him at Christmas.  Here is the card I made for this special occasion:


A lot of baby boy patterned papers were used on this card.  In addition to those, I used a couple of die cut circles.  On the white circle, I embossed two little feet and then added a flag to the top.  I stamped the "Welcome Little One" sentiment from Two Paper Divas  twice to finish the outside of the card off.


The inside of the card used another stamp from Two Paper Divas set called "Baby Clothesline."  Aren't the onesies so sweet??!!


Here's a look at the envelope, love those mini clothespins!


Here's a pic of me and the little guy! Pretty cute, isn't he?

Make it a great day!
Jenny

2 comments:

  1. Adorable Jenny, the baby and your card. :) Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elliott is a special guy to get an aunt jenny card. It was so cute and thoughtful of u. Really cute idea. I hope his mommy saves it for his sctapbook

    ReplyDelete