Saturday, December 19, 2015

Heart Flowers

Who doesn't love flowers?  And hearts?  Well, I thought why not combine the two??!!  I just love the set from Two Paper Divas called "Button Flowers."  I wanted to use that stamp for the stems and leaves of my heart flowers.  The hearts are from Two Paper Divas newest stamp set called "String of Hearts."



I stamped the hearts on white card stock and then cut out the three I wanted to use as flowers.  I decided to create a pocket on this card for my tag to fit into.  Patterned paper was used for the background as well as the pocket.  Pearls were added to the top two corners and the sentiment "Happy Heart Day" was stamped and popped up on the pocket.  To complete my card, I added lace to the top of the tag and a heart trim to the top of  the pocket.


Thanks for stopping by Kirby's Kards today to check out my latest Valentine card!

Make it a great day!
Jenny

3 comments:

  1. These sets work so well together. Great idea Jenny! Love it! Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny.....love, love this idea! Super fun to combine sets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a creative way to use the heart stamp! Love it

    ReplyDelete