Saturday, December 12, 2015

You & Me

The Christmas cards have all been mailed, so Valentine cards here I come!!!  Don't you just love Valentine's Day?  I certainly do and I love making cards for all ages!  Check out my latest card using a new stamp set from Two Paper Divas called "Heart Blocks."


I started my card by rounding the edges of the white card stock and heart background paper.  Then I used a scalloped border punch on a piece of pink paper and topped it with aqua and white check paper.  The "Heart Blocks" stamp set has been stamped on white paper, colored with Copic markers, cut out and then popped up.  I added a few mini pearls to the heart on the left side.  A pink seam binding bow was added as well as a few conversation hearts that say "kiss me" and "you & me."  Too fun!


Thanks for checking out Kirby's Kards!

Make it a great day!
Jenny

2 comments:

  1. The color combo on this card is so refreshing! Love it Jenny! Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Jenny! Love that you added more color than pink and red! I need to look for more paper as I love your patterned paper as well!

    ReplyDelete