Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Thanks Bunches!!!

I don't know about you, but I send out a lot of thank you cards this time of year!  My parents taught me young that it was important to send out a thank you note for the presents that I received for Christmas or Birthdays.  So on that note, I'm sharing a card I made using a couple of the brand new stamp sets from Two Paper Divas.  Today is the first day of their January release, so make sure you check them out.  Here's my card:


I started by roughing up the edges of some plain white card stock. Then I added an aqua plaid paper to the bottom and a flower patterned paper along the side.  I like to round the edges on cards to give it a little different shape, so I used a corner rounder on the bottom corners of this card.  Next, I topped the papers with a little tag that I stamped a couple of flowers on.  I wanted to give this card a little bit of extra dimension so I stamped two of the flowers onto card stock, cut them out and popped them to give them a 3-D look.  All of the flowers are from the latest sets from Two Paper Divas called "Funky Flowers" and "Flower Doodles #2."    I used seam binding and lace for the bow, maroon twine, a mini paper flower and a few sequins for an extra touch.  Finally, I layered and popped the  "Thanks a Bunch" sentiment, also from Two Paper Divas, to finish this card off.

Thanks for checking out my latest project!

Make it a great day!
Jenny

3 comments:

  1. Love the soft colors, Jenny! Very pretty card!! Thanks for sending cards for the new stamp release!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cheery card. Love the papers. Mel

    ReplyDelete