Saturday, March 5, 2016

New Stamps Galore

 It's been so hard to wait to show you my cards featuring the brand new March Release Stamp Sets from Two Paper Divas!!!  Today's blog post will feature a new flower set, high heels as well as a fun border set.  Okay here we go!


This bag of flowers with a little "for you" tag is all one stamp from the set "Flowers For You."  I started this card by running an aqua polka dot paper through the die cutting machine to create a stitched edge.  On top of that layer is white card stock that has been scalloped.  I stamped the image on the white paper and colored using Copic markers.  The bag has been stamped on a mini brown polka dot print paper and then cut out.  I was going for the look of burlap!  A little brown twine bow was tied around the bag.  To complete this card, I added some brown rhinestones to each corner and a coral bow.


Here's a look at the inside of the card using the sentiment that comes along with the same stamp set called "Flowers For You!"


A complete look of the card!

I wanted to make a spring birthday card for one of my co-workers who turned 60 this week.  Happy Birthday Marci!!!  I  started this card with a few patterned papers for the background.  The bottom section has a floral paper that is topped with a yellow and white striped paper which has been scalloped.  On top of that is a pink striped paper with white card stock that has been stamped using the stamp set "All About Borders."  I wanted to make the birthday border really stand out so I stamped it three times.  To finish off the top half of the card, I added a green bow and tied to the scalloped border.


 For the butterfly I used a new technique for me!  First, I die cut two butterflies on white card stock.  Then, using a couple of different colored ink pads, I brushed the different colors around until I got the coloration that I was looking for.  Finally, I used a toothbrush with a little water to splatter the butterflies.  I let them dry and added a few pearls to the top.  The bottom butterfly is glued down and the top one is just glued in the center so the wings are popped up.

Okay, next up is a couple cards using the latest stamp "You've Got Style."  This is such a fun girly girl set!!!


Who doesn't love black, white and pink together??!!  I used a black and white striped paper to create the background for this card. The high heels were stamped in pink and then accented with a mini scalloped border.  Finally, a pink ribbon was used at the top along with a few stick pins and sequins.  I want those shoes, super cute right??!!


I also tried something new on this card.  The stamp set "You've Got Style" features five different patterned high heels and the sentiment "If the shoe fits, buy one in every color!"  So, I couldn't resist using each shoe and lots of different colors.  The sentiment was stamped first in the center and then the shoes were stamped all over the rest of the card.  A pink seam binding ribbon was added at the top along with a heart stick pin and pearl.

 I hope you have enjoyed the latest stamps from Two Paper Divas!  Make sure you check them out along with the other designers cards using all of the other new stamp sets!

Make it a great day!
Jenny


3 comments:

  1. Wow it looks like spring is here when I see your new collection. Super cool stuff! Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the depth the flowers for you has and the shoes in the rainbow of colors totally made me smile Jenny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All great cards, Jenny. Beautiful as always and I love how you finished the inside of the Flowers for You card!!

    ReplyDelete