Saturday, March 12, 2016

Wishing you a Wonderful day!

Today, I'm sharing a sweet, anytime card.  We all need those cards in our stash that will work for many occasions, so check it out:


I started by using a pale green and white polka dot paper and I topped it with a pink seam binding bow.  I love my seam binding!  For the right portion of the card, I stamped a few of the flowers from Two Paper Divas set "Funky Flowers."  Sequins were added for a little bling!


The sentiment "Wishing you a Wonderful day" is from Two Paper Divas as well.  It was stamped in pink ink and popped up.  An easy card to create, but still a lot of sweetness going on!

Make it a great day!
Jenny

1 comment:

  1. This is such a pretty card. I love the color combo and the green polka dot paper!! Mel

    ReplyDelete