Saturday, April 9, 2016

Springtime Flowers

Springtime is finally here and we're getting ready to start playing in the dirt at our house!  My husband and I enjoy working in our yard each year adding some more annuals and perennials.  Daisies are my favorite flowers and I think you'll see why I loved these latest flowers sets from Two Paper Divas.  Check them out:


This first card features stamp set "Birthday Flowers."  I started with a fun green and white polka dot patterned paper for the background to my card.  Then I scalloped the edge of a piece of white card stock and layered it horizontally across the card.  I stamped and colored each of the flowers with Copic markers and then added a coral bow and a few paper flowers finish off this card.

I'm really "digging" this new stamp, "Hello Spring"which is also from Two Paper Divas April Release.  I stamped it twice on white card stock.  The centers of the daises were colored as well as the leaves.  I wanted to leave the flowers white for a more simple look.  The sentiment is from an older Two Paper Divas set called "God's Creation."  To complete this card, I added an aqua and white printed paper to the top portion and topped it with a sweet felt flower and pearl.


Who wouldn't love getting this cake for their birthday??!!  The sentiment "Happy Birthday with Sprinkles on top!" was perfect for this fancy layered cake card!  I used different colors of felt for each section and then I topped them with lace and ribbon.  This was so much fun to make, but my tummy was growling the entire time!


Most of the stamps that I used for these three cards were from Two Paper Divas April Release that happened this past week.  Make sure you stop by their store and click on the "What's New" tab to see all of their fabulous new stamps.  Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog to check out my latest cards!  I love to hear from you, so leave a comment if you have time!

Make it a great day!
Jenny




4 comments:

  1. All three cards are just gorgeous! But, the detail on your cake card is over the top gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with Gayla! They are all beautiful cards but the colors and softness of the cake card is so sweet. Love that you are on our team Jenny!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beauties Jenny and that cake is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can tell spring is here by your cards. Great ideas for the rest of us. Thanks

    ReplyDelete